Have you ever put your hand in your bag for the lip balm, while on a vacation, and realized that you forgot to pack it? How could you forget something so basic. You’ll be surprised to know that most often it’s the small and simple things people usually forget than the big things like passports or tickets. And these ‘small’ things may be no big deal for your travelling partner but can ruin the vacation for you. Don’t blame yourself ladies, it’s the hormones.
So, now that you have taken care of the big things like tickets, passports, identification, insurance, money, stays, local contacts, kids’ bags etc. let’s get to your personal things.
- Appropriate clothing – Don’t carry a dress because it’s your favourite or you look lovely in it. The clothes should be suitable for the weather and the place of your visit. You may be a tourist, but you don’t want to stand out like an eye-sore in the crowd. Most hotels have pools, so carry swimwear. Check out these stylish and fashionable swimwear.
- Lingerie – It’s not enough to pack just your usual bras and undies. It depends on the kind of activities you’ll be doing on the vacation and the clothes you’ll be wearing. Your t-shirt bra can spoil the look of your evening gown. Get some comfortable and stylish bras. Pack your dresses and undergarments as a set, so you’ll not miss out on anything. You can find some amazing lingerie here.
- Footwear – Again, depends on the activities but don’t carry too many pairs. If you are not sure, carry a comfy pair for rough use and a classy one when you need to dress up. Rest your feet with some super comfortable slippers once you are back at the hotel or place of stay.
- Nightwear – You don’t want to go to bed in the same clothes that you have been wearing the whole day. Night clothes don’t need to be dull and boring. You’re on vacation! Carry a couple of comfortable and stylish sleepwear.
- Body creams, lotions, lip balms and oils– Carry suitable creams according to the weather at the time and place of your visit.
- Make-up kit – If it’s going to be an adventure and mainly outdoors trip, you’ll just need the basics and skin protection. Here’s a tip for those who get stuck when it comes to make-up and carry everything. Make a list of the things you feel you should carry and go over it to see if they are enough or appropriate before you pack. This way you’ll find those beautiful packs less tempting.
- Insect-repellents – Don’t forget these if you are going to spend a lot of time camping or in the woods.
- Medicines – Remember to carry any medicine that you need to have daily or is not easily available outside of your city or country. Your medicine box should contain essentials like, antiseptic, medicines for nicks cuts and small burns, digestive issues and fever, bandages and pain relievers.
- A couple of handy snack bars just in case you get those hunger pangs and are a long way from eateries.
- Books, games or any hobbies – If it’s going to be a long vacation, you may find some quite me-time when you’d like to catch up on that book, or some fun time on games with your family before you go to bed.
If you are going to a new place, it’s always best to research the place, climate, food, facilities and culture before you start. It’s also a good idea to get a trusted and reputed local guide or contact. Always have emergency numbers on your person. And most important of all, make most of what you get and enjoy yourself. Give yourself the vacation you deserve.
Categories: Read All
Tags: bra shopping
, online shopping
, women sleepwear